Competitively solicited and awarded by:
City of Tucson, AZ
- Contract Term: August 1, 2012 - July 31, 2017
- Products Available:
- Toughbook® laptops
- Toughbook Arbitrator 360™
- Toughpad® and Toughpad® Accessories
- Pro Displays
- ProAV & Cameras
- Video Teleconferencing
- Other Accessories include:
- License Plate Recognition
This award includes offerings from:
(Click logo for more information)
The award to Panasonic by the City of Tucson, AZ, offers Toughbook laptops and accessories, including Havis Vehicle Solutions. Havis offers industry-leading docking solutions for Panasonic's fully-rugged line of Toughbook computers.
What Does It Mean to Be Toughbook Certified?
- Docking stations must pass Panasonic's rigorous testing process and meet its demanding performance standards
- Toughbook Certified solutions are fully compatible with Panasonic Toughbook laptops
- Havis Toughbook Certified docking stations are the safest and most reliable for rugged, mobile computing applications -- they are even tested beyond the Toughbook standards
Havis - Productivity in motion™
For over 80 years, the Havis mission has been to increase mobile worker productivity with industry-leading products that are built to the highest safety and quality standards and are designed with comfort in mind.
Businesses need to protect the expensive software and hardware that mobilize their workforce management by investing in high quality vehicle solutions. As a key component of a total mobility solution, Havis computing and mounting products ensure that hardware is safely mounted and allow for greater uptime and productivity.
Havis Product Lines
- Vehicle Mounting to secure and organize radios, emergency lighting controls and communications equipment
- Computing Solutions to safeguard expensive laptops, tablets, peripherals and other technology in the vehicle
- Prisoner Transport for a safer way to move up to 12 people or larger items such as barricades, cones, bikes or large evidence
- K9 Transport to protect canine officers in both sedans and SUVs
- Auto Shut-off Timer to help prevent dead batteries and unnecessary delays
- Anti-Idling System to minimize engine idle time and decrease vehicle fuel consumption
Havis Inc. Quality Policy
Havis, Inc. maintains an excellent reputation in the industry for delivering the highest quality products and services. We design, engineer and build safe, reliable, ergonomically efficient products for mobile workers. We strive to exceed our own high standards and our customers' expectations with flexible, integrated solutions. We are committed to continually improving our products, our services and ourselves.
Panasonic is one of the largest product manufacturers in the world, comprised of 473 companies and employing over 260,000 people. We also own one of the world’s largest patent portfolios. And while some may still think of us merely as a consumer electronics company, we are a global provider of comprehensive solutions for businesses as well as consumers — solutions for your home, your work and when you travel. Panasonic Corporation of North America is the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic.
From the very beginning, Panasonic has been dedicated to improving people’s lives and making the world a better place. See how our products, technologies and comprehensive solutions are helping to do just that.
News, Events, Etc:
New Toughbook Computer Software for Gobi Users
Panasonic is pleased to announce that an updated version of the Carrier Selection Application (CSA 2.0) with AT&T, Sprint and Verizon Wireless Connection Managers for Toughbook computers is now available. This free software is strongly recommended for all Gobi-1000 and Gobi-2000 customers to ensure that your Toughbook computer is running the latest connection managers and firmware. This update will also help facilitate any future carrier selection that may be required in the field.
The new CSA 2.0 includes the most recent versions of carrier connection managers for AT&T, Sprint and Verizon Wireless*. This version supports Gobi-1000 and Gobi-2000 for AT&T, Sprint and Verizon on Windows XP and Windows Vista. Please note, that Sprint and Verizon connection managers also support Win 7. ACM (AT&T Communications Manager) supports Win7 on Gobi-2000 only. Upon availability, AT&T will provide an updated ACM with Gobi 1000 support on Win 7 in the near future.
To download the free CSA 2.0 update and/or request a CD (limited to 3 per customer), visit the Toughbook Support site today.
If you have already visited our Support Site and requested a CD, you should receive it soon. There is no need to request another CD.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-LAPTOP5 (1-800-527-8675).
*Carrier Selection Application v2.00.1100.01.0193 includes AT&T Connection Manager v7.02.0110.0, Sprint SmartView v2.28.0088.0 and Verizon VZAccess Manager v126.96.36.199(2470a)
Panasonic has been recognized for its environmental policies and pledges to remove 300,000 tons of carbon dioxide emissions by 2010. Making Toughbook green computers even more eco-friendly are a major part of that effort.
For more information, visit: www.panasonic.com/business/toughbook/green-computers.asp
Panasonic Reseller Third Party Pricing
Please refer to the Contract Documents tab for all pricing information.