Competitively solicited and awarded by:
City of Tucson, AZ
- Contract Term: August 2, 2015 - August 1, 2017, with options to renew through August 1, 2020
- All janitorial and sanitation product and supply needs are available via the City of Tucson, AZ national cooperative award.
- Custom Product List (minimum 100 items) available for participating agencies
- The National Core List of items represent the high use items nationwide offered by Network Services Company at a discounted net price. This is NOT the complete list of janitorial and sanitation products available under the contract.
- Agency-Specific Custom Core Lists are available to accommodate the diverse specific product needs of agencies nationwide. Each agency has the opportunity to build a list of their most highly utilized items and brands. These items are priced based on regional market conditions in order to drive additional savings.
- Large volume discounts available.
- Local market inventory and expertise ensures you get what you need, when you need it
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management and Green Partner Support Program (GPS).
- On-site or online training and education.
About Network Services Company
NETWORK® delivers the efficiency and reach of a major North American distributor, but with the personal accountability of more than 70 locally-based, best-in-class distributors. Supported with a vast infrastructure, NETWORK offers deep industry expertise, customizable programs, and products from the industry's top suppliers.
This agreement includes all of the janitorial and sanitation supplies your agency needs, on one contract, with distribution services, support and training provided by resources based in your area.
Helping your organization meet its sustainability goals.
NETWORK® is committed to a proactive approach in balancing today’s economic realities with the responsibility of implementing sustainable business processes. We continually work to reduce our own ecological footprint as an organization — and we’re fully qualified to help your business meet its sustainability goals as well.
NETWORK is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council and actively involved at the chapter level — as are many of the member-owned distributors in our network. We also have a LEED® Accredited Professional on staff who monitors sustainability trends and provides insight as to how they affect the markets we serve.
NETWORK has a proven track record of enhancing our customers’ sustainability. Our work with the U.S. Postal Service helped it win a White House Closing the Circle Award for leadership in environmental stewardship.
To learn about the Sustainability Programs we offer our customers, click here.
Local Primary Distributors:
This agreement offers all your janitorial and sanitation needs on one contract, with the added benefit of distribution and service by a local community-based distributor. If you do not see a distributor in your area, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Other Network local distributor members are supporting and participating in the City of Tucson cooperative purchasing agreement. For a complete list of Network distributors, click HERE.